Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 Things I Will Miss / 10 Things I Won't Miss

Its Monday Listicle time again! I'm late of course. Someone over here is in a funk. I'd like to say I just have an awful case of the Monday's, but I don't think that's it since I felt like this all weekend.



Anyways this week's topic was chosen by Deborah at MannahattaMamma and was inspired by Nora Ephron's list of things she will and won't miss.

10 Things I Will Miss If I Die


1. My boys' smiles and laughs
2. My husband
3. Baking
4. The beach
5. Traveling
6. Shopping
7. Movies
8. Summertime
9. Music
10. My best friend


10 Things I Won't Miss If I Die


1. Bills
2. Calories
3. Cleaning
4. Whining
5. Tantrums
6. Diapers
7. People that come to my house to "save" me and tell me about Jesus
8. Telemarketers
9.Web MD
10. Zombie Apocalypse preparations 




21 comments:

  1. Great lists! I definitely would not miss diapers either!

    Sara

    www.mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to not buy diapers! I'd have so much money :)

      Delete
  2. Those people knocking on the door trying to "Save me" ah, I'll stay unSaved Thank you!
    The beach is my happy place too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its weird that its gotten better since a Pastor moved in next door! ANd a nice warm beach is awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Telemarketers and whining sure is up there. Tantrums too, but sometimes they are so ridiculous, they are funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, the ridiculous tantrums are pretty comedic Ha ha!

      Delete
  4. These could have been my lists!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I see a few things on other's lists that I should have put also :)

      Delete
  5. ack, telemarketers. every damn day I tell you. no lie. I read somewhere that a mom handed her 5 year old daughter the phone and told her it was Santa Claus on the line. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! I usually let Jakah talk to them on the phone, they hang up pretty fast :)

      Delete
  6. Honestly, people coming to our doors or calling are the worst. And this whole zombie thing is just odd to say the least. Great list of the things you will miss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand the zombie thing either

      Delete
  7. The comments are almost as fun as your list! I'm totally putting Ada on the phone when a telemarketer calls next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha It is pretty entertaining!

      Delete
  8. AAUUGGHHH...telemarketers!!! And always at meal time. A definite plus for caller-id. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even worse when we have a phone but don't even know the number ourselves, yet people who call ask for us...

      Delete
  9. Great lists! I whole heartedly agree with many! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I feel like I agree with most people's lists too. Just fun to see the different things :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I think we get a lot of people who try to save us because we live next door to a pastor ha ha!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna