This week Robbie has asked us to write about birthdays in honor of her daughter turning 9.
So here are 10 random birthday facts
1. I have the only May birthday in both sides of our families. Which is weird cause there are lots of May birthdays.
|This is a picture of us from my 21st birthday|
3. I turned 30 this year, and I was pregnant so didn't do anything that I wanted to
4. For my 24th birthday I went to Vegas with my parents. They were celebrating their 25th anniversary, 3 days after my birthday. They got married in Vegas
5. Casey had his "mid-life" crisis on his 25th birthday. Other than that year, he could care less if he gets or does anything for his birthday. His birthday is just a few weeks after Christmas, by then I am out of ideas on what to get him.
6. For my 27th birthday, I bought myself a dirt bike without having ever ridden one. A month later I found out I was pregnant. I didn't get to ride my dirt bike.
7. For my 25th birthday, I went sky diving. Casey refused to jump out of a plane with me. He is scared of heights and flying
8. Jakah was due Feb 17th, but decided to arrive on Feb 3rd. Causing me to win my own baby pool. (I had picked Feb 2nd) He also has had to share both his birthdays with Super Bowl Sunday. But it means that people leave faster to go watch the game.
9. I have always made my son's and nephew's birthday cakes. I always think its going to be easy, but at the last minute have to recruit Casey to help me
10. Casey always complains because my birthday is a week after Mother's day and he has to buy me 2 gifts in a row. I tell him to shut it
There you have it. 10 random facts about birthdays around here!
On another note, does anyone know what to do when a 6 week old loses his voice? Poor Jensen can't cry or make any noise. I am waiting until the Dr is open to all, but thought I would ask if this has happened to anyone else?