Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Listicles - Thanks

Listicle Time Again!!! This week we are saying "Thanks", for anything and everything we want!

Here I go, In no particular order...

Thanks..... For letting me take a break and go shopping alone yesterday.
Thanks..... For being my best friend since 2nd grade
Thanks..... For making me laugh and smile, even when I am mad at you
Thanks..... For being cute

Thanks..... For finding me just as hot and sexy as you did 10 years ago
Thanks..... For stalking me at Blockbuster and not listening to your friend back then
Thanks..... For marrying me
Worth. It.

Thanks..... For going to work, and coming home every day
Thanks..... For sleeping 5 hours last night

Thanks..... For selling us your power wheels that is awesome, and made this little boy so happy


Thanks.... For being such a good dad, and having so much more patience than me

Thanks.... For being my taste tester when I try new recipes
Thanks.... For eating some burnt dinners and not complaining much
Thanks.... For being my partner in crime, sole mate, and co-worker
my co-worker is definitely hot!

Thanks.... For Beer
Thanks.... For the helping me kill whatever time I had left in my day
So true! I'm doing it right now...

Thanks.... For bringing these kids into my life
Thanks.... For finally saying "Thanks" to us for what we did to help you



Thanks... For coming here and reading my ramblings (or rants), offering words of encouragement and support, and looking at my pictures. 
Thanks... For trying out the recipes I make (someone should come eat what I make!)

There are so many more I can list, but I am going to stop there. Hope you have a good Monday!

14 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I am so so glad you and your co-worker are crazy about each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha That post-it makes me laugh

      Delete
  2. I love this and I want to know more about the BlockBuster stalking incident.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah lol He saw me while I worked Blockbuster and thought I was hot. Would come in and knock over movies so I would have to pick them up

      Delete
  3. This is AWESOME!! It's so important to remember that even when times are tough, there are so many things to be thankful for. Thank YOU for reminding me of this! I'm stopping by from the Monday Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I can't wait to check out your blog :) And it is important to remember what you are thankful for

      Delete
  4. So sweet! Together since 2nd grade?!? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first e card about being stubborn and still totally worth it. I say something very similar to my husband on the regular :)

    Stopping by from Monday Listicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your combination of the big and small things you're thankful for. And yay for you, getting to go shopping alone and getting 5 hours of sleep! Glad you got to enjoy those things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice spending a few hours alone, and getting a few straight hours of sleep :) Makes a world of difference

      Delete
  7. The Post-it made me laugh too. Great Listicle. Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna