Monday, August 6, 2012

Bike Wash and 2 months

Despite my random crying / yucky mood this weekend. Which was due to hormones, exhaustion oh and a little cold my husband shared with me. We were still able to have some fun.

It was a nice hot weekend. A weekend I was thankful we had installed AC last summer. But we still went outside.

Friday the boys played together for the first time really.









Saturday we built a bike wash, and spent most of Sunday playing in it








Jakah also hooked up a trailer to his jeep and practiced pulling stuff around. Including his dad





Oh yeah and my baby turned 2 months old!






Overall it was a pretty good weekend

What did you do?

6 comments:

  1. Yay for two months! That bike wash is pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hot enough that I even went in it. It is pretty fun!

      Delete
  2. 2 months already? Wow! Jakah looks like such good big brother. That car wash rocks, BTW!

    I fed the baby this weekend. That was kind of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't believe its been 2 months already! And he is a pretty good big brother. Baby cuddles is a good weekend too :)

      Delete
  3. Your post just put a big smile on my face. I love those pictures of Jakah playing under the baby gym. So cute. :) And that bike wash is brilliant! And also the pictures of Jakah pulling your husband are pretty priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited the boys "played" together. Its the first time Jakah has really been into him. And he is such a good big brother. The bike wash was so easy to make! We got the idea out of the Lowes magazine :) And of course my husband had to get pulled with the jeep! If he could drive it, he would :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna