Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Funnies - 8.31.12

I don't know about anyone else, but this has been a long difficult week.

Between being at the hospital, watching my 6 year old nephew so my mom could be at the hospital (I totally don't want 3 kids!) my husband working crazy late hours (seriously he didn't get home until 11 last night, after leaving at 5 am! Oh and he left at 5 am today! Poor guy!). Oh and going to the dentist TWICE to have my teeth drilled, because the first day I maxed out my anesthesia limit (5 shots!) so I had to go back to get the rest of the work done.....

To top off all of that fun, Tomorrow I am taking a test with the IRS so I can prepare taxes next year. A 3 hour test! Ugh!

I am desperately needing some laughs!

Here are some things that made me giggle this week.

This post by Tami from Pretty Purplexing on How To Be The Perfect Housewife has me laughing!

How often should I beat my wife?

Call me a hero!

Don't judge me, ok? :)

Dude....

iFunny :)

Or is it....?

Thanks, Ryan.

Bahahaha I want this

LMBO

Hahahaha!!!

Hope you have a great weekend! And think of me while I take my 3 hour IRS test!

8 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh that first one! Funny stuff. Sorry about your crazy week. And good luck on the test!
    (Hey, you're not on Twitter, are you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And no I haven't joined Twitter yet

      Delete
  2. haha, the last 2 are my favorite! how is your dad doing?! i hope he is recovering ok and all will be better - let's hope next week is not as traumatic! happy weekend! we are having a garage sale tomorrow if you guys wanna come over and hang out...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is ok, I think moving him to a rehabilitation place tomorrow. I would totally come hang out but I am taking a 3 hour IRS test in mount lake terrace tomorrow. hope you guys sell a lot! I totally need to have garage sale too.

      Delete
  3. OMG. Hilarious! Sorry about the bad week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it gave you a laugh! And everyone has those weeks sometimes right?

      Delete
  4. I've had a long week, too, but yours sounds way worse. I hope you do well on your test and everything else gets better!

    These are SO FUNNY. Thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! So far the weekend went without any major issues! Thank goodness!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna