Being married to a mechanic means I know way more about cars then I probably ever need to (or want to for that matter). Last night he educated me on axles and some thing he is looking at buying for his truck that involves the axles. Please don't ask me to explain anymore cause I can't.
10 things about cars
1.My first car was a 1974 Dodge Powerwagon. It was ugly and beat up and usually broke down on me at least once a week. I used to take it out 4 wheelin' in high school. I usually beat all the boys in their Toyotas.
It kinda looked like this, but it was green
2. Casey bought his first brand new car a few months after we started dating. A few years later he gave it to me. I loved it and didn't want to trade it in. It was lifted, had fancy rims, and nice tires. (you know all that stuff you spend money on when you don't have kids) I still miss it, It made me feel cool driving it
This is the only picture I could find of it on the computer
3. I really love my Subaru Forester. I will probably buy another one when I have to. I love it even more since its paid off, 3 years early. We bought it thru the Costco auto program. We didn't have to negotiate a price, just our trade in.
It looks like this
4. I never want to own a minivan.
5. My husband bought himself a bigger truck. Even though he fixes diesel engines, we couldn't afford the diesel truck. They wanted $12,000 more just for the engine. The truck only gets driven on weekends, so we couldn't justify spending that kind of money for a truck that just sits in the driveway
Its big and Its fun to drive, but I don't really drive it often. Hard to get kids in and out of
6. He also has a 4 runner project truck
I'm not allowed to drive it (don't really want to anyways)
7. I really enjoy looking at old cars. And there are quite a few I would like to own
8. We go to a lot of car shows in the summer. Seriously at least 5 a year
9. Jakah has several vehicles in his name already. And can drive better then some adults I know
10. After thinking about it, my whole life revolves around cars. If we aren't driving cars, we are playing cars, or watching cars, or looking at cars, or reading about cars. And sometimes we even fix our cars.
Yep its car time all the time here!