Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monday Listicles - On Tuesday

Oh Monday Listicles! Its not that I forgot about you. Bridget from Twinisms came up with a great idea for a list and I needed time to think up a list of 10 people I could like to have to dinner.


1. Audrey Hepburn - I love her and  have always wanted to meet her!



2. and 3. My Popi and Mimi (grandpa and grandma) I miss them so much. And want them to meet their great grand sons

4. Casey's grandpa. He was a big influence on his life. I would like to meet him

5. and 6. Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams. They look like they would be a fun couple to hang out with


7. Jason Statham - Cause he's hunky

8. Ryan Reynolds - Cause he is hunky too.


9. Emma Stone - She seems funny


10. Sandra Bullock



Sounds like I'm gonna have a fun dinner! Who would you invite to dinner?


10 comments:

  1. Ryan Reynolds and Jason Statham yes. Both shirtless yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I doubt I will even serve food

      Delete
  2. forget my dinner party.....I'm totally coming to yours. I didn't know there was a "shirts or skins" option! I am not proud of myself for admitting that even with my very fave Audrey present, my eyes will be drifting in Jason and Ryan's general direction. frequently.
    ya know...you don't even need to serve food, I'll still come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahaha I love your comment! Has me giggling. And of course there won't be food, eye candy is enough!

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh yes please to Ryan Reynolds. I don't mind having to sit on his lap to save room. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so thoughtful and caring! willing to share a seat :)

      Delete
  4. if that s what Jason and Ryan are wearing I want to come too. To meet your family of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of people! Would be a very interesting party, I'm sure.... :) What would your grandparents think of those guys with their shirts off?! :)

    And I've always loved Sandra Bullock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to ruin that for me :) Maybe 2 separate dinners LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna