Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WTF Wednesday

Olo! (Megamind cracks me up!)

Anyways today I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning. They are going to tell me I have at least 3 cavities I need to get fixed. I had 3 last time I went for a cleaning, but since I was pregnant they let me skip getting them fixed. Plus no matter how well I take care of my teeth, I always have cavities.

My husband on the other hand just went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years! And of course he has no cavities and nothing wrong. WTF

Anyways that's not what this weeks WTF is about, although it should be! Its random things I find on Pinterest (follow me!) because really there is a lot of inspiration there!

There's this, for the Disney Gangster
that’s right. I’m a badass. A badass who likes vintage Disney movies.

This beauty, wearing your food
When your mom explained “the way to a man’s heart”, I don’t think this is what she meant.

Maybe if I had this I would get some blogging done. Or catch up on ones I need to read

"NEVER LOSE FOCUS EVER AGAIN"

This is a little awkward, and just so wrong
best birth announcement ever!!!

And in honor of going to the Dentist maybe I should ask to get one of these
human teeth rings!!


Well now that I have that out of my system I am off to get my teeth cleaned! What happened to you recently that has made you say WTF?

8 comments:

  1. My mouth dropped at the Baby Boy card and yet it made me crack a smile. I admit I have a warped sense of humor.

    I'm like your hubby. I've never had a cavity. Sorry Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah your lucky! I'm jealous! And that card is funny, I laugh thinking about older people getting it Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. These all truly are WTF worthy. That sweater with the laptop sure looks....interesting.
    Good luck at the dentist. My husband is the same way. Never has any cavities, and I always get them. Ticks me off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come guys get the good teeth!? ugh!

      Delete
  3. Definitely some weird images LOL!

    I know how you feel about the teeth... I brush and floss every day yet I've had to have 4 teeth pulled, 2 root canals, and countless fillings. My husband however, he forgets to brush his teeth some days and rarely flosses, and his teeth are perfectly fine!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna