Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday!!!!

Remember growing up and TGIF was still on? I would get so excited to watch it, probably because we didn't get to watch that much TV. Too bad they don't have TGIF on anymore

Anyways here are some random things that made me laugh this week.

While singing in the car yesterday Jakah says "stop singing mama, enough" So I turned the music up and sang louder... and then Jakah says "I said that's enough!".... sigh Guess I won't be trying out for American Idol anytime soon


Funny Family Ecard: I'm considering today a major accomplishment since I didn't duct tape any kids to the wall.
Here is an ecard I made yesterday, makes me giggle cause its true!

Ha.

haha

funniest bar stools ever.
Ha ha these are bar stools!


lmao

I'm not a fan of Twilight, but this made me laugh

80's meets the 90's

hahahaha



Call me a hero!
I'm a hero!

All of these can be found on my Pinterest boards, come follow me if you don't already! Follow Me on Pinterest

This is linked with with Emily from Stop! She's Got A Camera! for her new Funny Friday link up!

8 comments:

  1. As a teacher, you have no idea how much I can relate to the duct tape one, especially after yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I can't even imagine being a teacher!

      Delete
  2. I confess, I like the last one the best. teeheehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Those were great. I love the butt chair, and the cousins frame, I was sifting through pinterest and adding lots of things for this next friday! Those ecards are great, because they are true! It really isn't that hard to take out the trash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my goodness..I'm dying. The Lestat and Louis one....priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna