Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Funnies

Whew, my lovely husband came home from work yesterday and we quickly finished scraping the rest of the floor! Yay! Its beautiful and looks brand new again :)

Which is good cause tomorrow my dad FINALLY gets to go home! And we have to go get him. and then go take Jakah to get his pictures done. I'll have a WTF about JC Penney on Wednesday for sure! I'm still mad at them right now.

Anyways onto the Friday Funnies!

You can find all of these on my Pinterest board named Laughs
Follow Me on Pinterest

haha

gullible...doh!

Real Mom Confessions from www.momswhoneedwine.com

Since the iPhone 5 comes out today these seems appropriate

get an I Phone

This never works at my house!
Truth!

Maybe I should get this for Casey's Christmas present
This looks pretty handy for all the cowboys and cowgirls out there! :)

And last but not least
hahaha
This one seriously has me laughing! Its awesome :)

These are linked up with Stop! She's Got A Camera! for her Friday Funnies!

5 comments:

  1. That last one is awesome...I wish I had those kind of smarts as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Aol for
    something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a
    remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    Visit my website :: aaa fx
    My website :: aaa fx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.

    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future.

    I want to encourage continue your great work, have a
    nice afternoon!

    Also visit my page - getfollowersy.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
    Thanks for providing these details.

    My web page get followers

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna