Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Funnies

Holy Moly where did September go?

Looking thru our calender, we realized the next few months are filled with wedding activities (My sister-in-law is getting married in December), Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge! We are going to be busy! Hopefully we can find time to go to the pumpkin patch and other fun fall things.

Anyways onto the Funnies!

As always you can find these pinned onto my Laughs Pinterest board. Feel free to follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

So true!

Yep.

lol yep yep sounds like home

It seriously does! #gif #funny pictures #image #hehe

How I feel when people fight on Facebook

good conflict resolution

Our parents shouldn't text!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

This is linked up with
 

10 comments:

  1. those text ones always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My aunt pulled the LOL on me during an awkward text conversation... Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Emily's == these made me smile. Love Pinterest and Someecards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And some ecards are my newest addiction!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the one about Target!!! So true! Lol. I'm so happy that you linked up to the Mixer, sweet friend. I'm already a follower of your wonderful blog, and I hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree LOL Too bad my husband knows it too!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna