How was everyone's weekend?!
Saturday I was able to take my dad home! He has been in the hospital and rehabilitation center for over a month and he was finally told to leave! Yay! After I took him home I bravely took the kids to get pictures done. We only got Jensen's pictures, and have to go back today to get Jakah's done. Ugh! Yesterday I spent the day at my parents house helping my dad out. He is still getting used to getting around his house in a wheel chair. (f you don't remember what happened you can read it here)
Anyways, this week Stasha has asked us to list 10 things in our home for Monday Listicles. I had every intention of taking pictures for this, but didn't have the time. So just use your imagination!
10 Things In My Home
1. It looks like Toys R Us threw up in my living room. There are toys everywhere, but they are neatly piled into buckets and the train table Casey made, to look somewhat organized.
2. Even though we spent HOURS scraping the floor last week (you can read about it Here) There are muddy foot prints on the wood floors. Stitch insists on digging holes in the back yard
3. Almost every inch of walls are covered in pictures. Every room of the house also has a stack of photo albums. I get all our pictures printed every month and put them into albums. I am obsessed with pictures.
4. Downstairs there is a pool table that hasn't been played in years. It is holding all the baby clothes until they are needed. I want to get rid of it, but Casey says the boys will play with they are older
5. Speaking of downstairs, I have an elliptical, baby clothes, baby items (high chair) and a set of bunk beds taking up space. I can't get rid of any of it yet.
6. I have a drawer over flowing with kitchen gadgets. I don't use half of them, yet I keep buying more
7. My kitchen also has rocks on the wall. We made our back splash from rocks. I have never seen another one like it
8. In my dining room, that is connected to the kitchen, I have one red wall. I also spray painted my dining table chairs to match. My mom also loaned me a painting that my great grandma painted (because she doesn't have a big enough wall). She is 105 years old.
9. My husband and I sleep in a huge Tempur-Pedic king size bed with separate comforters. We started doing this year ago when we got tired of stealing the blankets from each other. It leads to great sleep, but not much cuddling.
10. The boys have almost the same room, except on is blue and gray, one is blue and green. My brother-in-law helped my husband paint both rooms since I wasn't allowed to paint while pregnant. But I did hand painted the trucks on their walls.
This is linked up with