Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funnies and 4 months

Happy TGIF ya'll! This week has dragged and flown by at the same time! Excited for some girl time this weekend at a bridal shower, although I heard there are a ton of games... and I hate the games. Although bridal shower games are much more fun than baby shower games!

And I just realized today my baby boy is 4 months old! How the heck did that happen! 4 months already! And he has started sorta, kinda sleeping thru the night! 7:45 - 4:15.... FINALLY!!!! (Jakah started sleeping thru the night at 3 months)

Just look at this adorableness!





ANYWAYS... Let's bring on the funny!

As always you can find these posted on my Laughs board on Pinterest. Feel free to follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

BAHA!!

I love her


haha true life

bahaha!

:)

And since I love me some How I Met Your Mother, I found these hilarious
HIMYM + Avengers!



This is linked up with Emily at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

6 comments:

  1. All I can say is that Jakah is too cute, I just want to kiss those wittle cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Jensen, just Jakah is cute too :) They look almost the same. Its hard to tell some of their pictures apart!

      Delete
  2. Ha! I love your funnies...That last picture of your cutie pie is pretty good too! Happy 4 months...our little one just turned 7 months and he is already talking up a storm, and is on the brink of crawling...way too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah crawling at 7 months! Way too soon!!!

      Delete
  3. Jensen is full of adorableness! So darn cute! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna