Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Funnies

Whew this week has dragged on and flew by all at the same time! Things with Jakah seem to be getting better, or I have just started to let stuff go. Just let him do things he thinks he can do and wait for him to ask for help. Either way its better than last week.

But its FRIDAY!!! Time for some laughs right!

As always you can find all these on my pinterest board Laughs. Feel free to follow me :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

National Cooking League
.

WIN!: Smart Car WIN

Funny baby shower card!
bahaha...best baby shower card ever.

This reminds me of Jakah
Love that commercial

So there!!!

And this last one has me laughing so hard
hahaha

Happy Friday Everyone!

Come link up your funnies with me over at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

2 comments:

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna