Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday Everyone!!! Anyone have plans for the weekend? I am off to my 2nd wine tasting. Its a whole weekend bachlorette party for my sister-in-law. Woohooo girl time and I get a break from the boys!

First off I want to say that I am so honored my Giant Height Ruler project was featured on two other blogs this week! Go check them out!
White Lights on Wednesdaysartsy-fartsy mama

Now onto the funnies!

You can find these all on my Pinterest board Laughs. And as always feel free to follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest


This happens with my husband a lot
All. The. Time.

Hahaha

Deep

My dad may have done this too us a few times
Work with what you got

After watching the presidential debates and the governors debates this makes me laugh


That's all for this week! Hope you all have a great weekend!

This is linked up with Emily at Stop! She's Got A Camera! Come over and check out the funnies! Link some up yourself!

4 comments:

  1. SECOND WINE TATSING! You're killing me girl! I laughed at your images. Very funny indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm killing you! I don't even really like wine and I am going again 2 weekends in a row! LOL

      Delete
  2. I love that dads one, because it's true! Enjoy your break and enjoy some wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm positive my dad tied our hair up with a zip tie a time or two LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna