Monday, Monday.... I have been dying a very slow, painful death due to ear infections. The pain has been horrible. So horrible in fact that I called for pain meds, and was given Vicodin, which did nothing. Went back to the Dr (with both boys who acted like a-holes...) and was given better antibiotics and Percocet this time. Still hasn't helped. Ugh! I think it might finally be getting better... fingers crossed! "Sleeping" on the couch (getting no sleep really) mixed with the pain and crying babies sucks! And my poor son gets so upset when I start crying from how bad it hurts.
Anyways... onto Stasha's Monday Listicles! This week Bridget from Twinisms has chosen the topic of 10 firsts. Hmmm..... So many choices
10 Firsts (random of course)
1. My first dog was a golden retriever named Casey. My dad gave him to us on Christmas morning.
2. My first husband (OK, only husband) is named Casey also.
3. My first trip without my parents was to Spain.
4. My first stay at the hospital was when I was three. I had meningitis.
5. The first time I was in a wedding I was a flower girl. I had the chicken pox
6. My first stitches were in my forehead. I was hit with a golf club. Not on purpose, I just didn't stand far enough back.
7. My first Christmas gift from my husband was a scarf. We had only been dating a week.
8. The first time I met my husband's parents was after I had spent the night with him at his house. Talk about ultimate walk of shame.
9. The first time I saw my son I was scared to touch him cause he was covered in icky goo. Oh and I had an oxygen mask on and almost passed out. And yes, I still feel bad about it.
10. My first concert was Dixie Chicks. A few friends and I had to drive to the Tacoma Dome (2 hours away) I didn't tell my parents it was that far.