Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Listicles - All Things Fall

Wow its October 1st ALREADY! How the heck did that happen?!

We've had an amazing fall so far, with very little rain (or none!) and beautiful sunny weather!

Every year as summer winds down I get excited, thinking finally we can slow down to. But its never the case, I swear we are even busier!
Autumn, I was waiting for you <3


This week for Monday Listicles, Stasha has asked us to list all things fall.

1. I know its fall because I have to put away the flip flops and start wearing socks, oh and my cowgirl boots

2. Warm Apple Cider
This year I think I will try this cake!
Apple Cider Spice Cake

3. Pumpkins and Pumpkin Patches - Can't wait to get new pictures this year with both boys!


4. Halloween Costumes and Trick or Treating. Jakah doesn't really get the concept yet. We keep trying to get him to pick out his own costume.

5. Pumpkin Pie Cookies - I only make these in the fall and they are SO GOOD!


6. Snuggling under blankets on the couch and watching movies

7. Fall TV shows - I get to visit some of my favorites, How I Met Your Mother and Raising Hope and find some new ones Revolution, The New Normal

8. I get to start Christmas shopping. Actually my husband said start shopping now. And I am never one to say no to spending money and picking out gifts!

9. Hoodies

Like wearing a scarf without wearing a scarf.
10. Leaves, lots and lots of Leaves


Can I just say its amazing how different Jakah looks in just a year! Its hard to believe!


fall printable

This is linked up with Stasha for Monday Listicles

24 comments:

  1. I love fall!! I'm really in love with that hoodie and would like to each that apple spice cake (the entire thing) for lunch today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I make that cake I will bring you some over :)

      Delete
  2. Yes the boots. Yes the cake. Yes the hoodies. And quadruple yes to HIMYM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got caught up last night on HIMYM!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreed, I have been thinking about it since I put it up. Guess what I am making today

      Delete
  4. Love your list!! Little ones in costumes=heart melting cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake has me salivating.

    Your son is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I am totally making that cake today!

      Delete
  6. Now I want to put that hoodie on, eat cake, and jump in a pile of leaves with your son. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over and eat cake with us! With your hoodie of course :)

      Delete
  7. Love fall! My favorite season so I'm happy to experience a proper one again after so many years. I totally want to try that cake - where is the recipe?

    I love his blond curls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the picture and it takes you to the recipe. Although I have one brewing in my head that I am going to try to make today and put up tomorrow :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, I forgot to list getting cozy under a warm blanket on my list! I have also been amazed by this weather. Whenever I start thinking it would be nice to have a little rain, I slap my own hand and scold myself. We've got to enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! And it looks like no rain is in sight, which is so weird for us!

      Delete
  9. Cookies!!! Me want cookie. :)
    You are going to post that recipe right?
    better do the cake one too....we need the extra layers for the cold weather, right?

    Oh, that lion costume. I'm dying from cuteness overload! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the cookie picture and it will take you to the post with the recipe :) Same with the cake! Although I am working on a different apple cider cake as we speak. Recipe should be up tomorrow!

      Delete
  10. I love pumpkin anything, so the cookies look delicious! And that hoodie is adorable. I did forget hoodies on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookies are really good, I must make them more than once this season!

      Delete
  11. I ,ist have this hoodie!! Your boys really are growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must... Seriously am I that bad at typing??!

      Delete
    2. Well it looks like you were up late commenting :) And yes they are growing so fast!

      Delete
  12. That cake makes me wish I wasn't gluten free - great list!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna