This week Stasha for Monday Listicles has asked for compliments. Its a tough one!
So I am going with 10 compliments I want to hear, but never will
1. Your hair is so thick and always looks amazing! (In fact I have thin, baby fine hair. People are always amazed at how thin it is. Little kids hair is thicker than mine)
2. I tried that cake you made and it's the best I have ever had, Please come work at my bakery! (I wish!)
3. You make the best dinners ever! (dinner's aren't my strong suit)
4. I love the clothes you are wearing, you are always wearing the latest fashions. (Well jeans and sweatshirts are always in style right)
5. Your son always listens and never throws a tantrum. (bahahahaha! Only 4000 times a day!)
6. You have the patience of a saint! (Oh if you only knew!)
7. Your garden is so beautiful. (yes, yes my weeds are lovely)
8. You are so organized and know just where everything is. (heh i guess tornado is type of organization)
9. You are amazing at drawing. (I draw amazing stick figures)
10. Your knowledge of useless celebrity trivia will come in handy some day! (Only if we play trivial pursuit)
There you have it, 10 compliments I will never hear.