Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Listicles - Compliments

This week Stasha for Monday Listicles  has asked for compliments. Its a tough one!

So I am going with 10 compliments I want to hear,  but never will

1. Your hair is so thick and always looks amazing! (In fact I have thin, baby fine hair. People are always amazed at how thin it is. Little kids hair is thicker than mine)

2. I tried that cake you made and it's the best I have ever had, Please come work at my bakery! (I wish!)

3. You make the best dinners ever! (dinner's aren't my strong suit)

4. I love the clothes you are wearing, you are always wearing the latest fashions. (Well jeans and sweatshirts are always in style right)

5. Your son always listens and never throws a tantrum. (bahahahaha! Only 4000 times a day!)

6. You have the patience of a saint! (Oh if you only knew!)
.
7. Your garden is so beautiful. (yes, yes  my weeds are lovely)

8. You are so organized and know just where everything is. (heh i guess tornado is  type of organization)

9. You are amazing at drawing. (I draw amazing stick figures)

10. Your knowledge of useless celebrity trivia will come in handy some day! (Only if we play trivial pursuit)

There you have it, 10 compliments I will never hear.

22 comments:

  1. Celebrity trivia is very important. Don't sell yourself short on that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true really, I know tons of useless knowledge :)

      Delete
  2. I bet you make fabulous cakes for even thinking of that. It would never cross my mind to even be sarcastic about my complete lack of bakery skills. And hang on, your song will grow out of throwing those tantrums. For the most part. I guess we all still throw a tantrum every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His tantrums are just interupting my tantrums really

      Delete
  3. I'm never gonna hear numbers 8 or 9 either. And I keep telling myself that my useless knowledge of 80's movies will some day come in handy...it could happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it will happen, Like I said play trivial pursuit 80's edition, or Scene It 80's movies! I rock at those games!

      Delete
  4. Someday I do believe my extensive knowledge of pop culture will come in handy. I swear by this because otherwise it's pretty pathetic what I seem to remember too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One compliment you'll hear from me... very, very funny. Great take on the prompt!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep....not gonna hear that one about patience myself. like, ever.
    I've just accepted it - why can't anyone else? Like, NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are HILARIOUS Audrey. I always love reading your blog! I always leave with a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can be partners in Trivial Pursuit...only category I am slightly OK at is 70's and 80's music. OR maybe Pictionary. I draw a pretty mean stick figure too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! :) My specialty is stick horses, or dogs... they look the same :)

      Delete
  9. I think you are completely wrong about #2. I have been reading this blog long enough to know baking is your thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need someone to offer me a baking job :)

      Delete
  10. I'm longing for the day that my kids tell me I made a great dinner too. I'm not holding my breath...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just hoping someday they will have something really bad and say that their mom makes it better

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna