Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Listicles- Halloween Costumes

Happy Monday everyone! Back from my girl's weekend, where I of course had a horrible cold. Came home to kids who also have the same horrible cold. Ugh! Spent the night one the couch with the baby. Poor little guy.

This week for Monday ListiclesStasha, with the help from Bridget at Twinisms and Ellen at Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms have asked for a list of 10 Halloween costumes.

1. Jakah's first costume

2. Jakah's 2nd costume

3. Jakah's 3rd Costume that he refuses to wear this year so I took it back


4. Jensen's 1st Costume

5. Jensen wearing Jakah's costume

6.  Casey and I as a Hippie and Will Ferrell more cowbell guy






7. I thought this was adorable for this year, but Casey said no
halloween brothers

And future costume ideas! After looking thru costume ideas I just want to say how thankful I am for boys! Girl costumes are so skanky looking! Does that mean I am getting old?

8. Minion costumes I want to make for the boys when they get older
Homemade Minion Halloween Costume Idea

9. Marty McFly and the DeLorean
Marty McFly and his DeLorean (Back to the Future)

10. Bobcat
Bobcat Costume

12 comments:

  1. Love the costumes you all have worn!! Kids have to have a say in these things ha??! Spoiling all the fun for us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And he is so stubborn! He says he will be buzz now, I bought the costume but haven't put it one him yet

      Delete
  2. Love your hippie costumes. Captain American on the baby boy is ADORABLE! Football player and ball is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made our bell bottoms myself LOL! And Jensen as Captain America cracks me up!

      Delete
  3. I love the football/football player one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favorites! Darn husband's saying no

      Delete
  4. aww I love minions!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, look at that baby superhero! So.Incredibly.Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha its a cute picture! Makes me laugh :)

      Delete
  6. Football baby! That is awesome in a weird kind of way! I have it easy this year, son wants to be a black cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is easy! I guess I have it easy... Can't get the 2 year old into a costume at all LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna