Happy Monday everyone!!! Hope you had a good weekend! I had a pretty good one, I'll post about taking my best friend wine tasting for her birthday tomorrow :)
Today Stasha the list master with help from Christine at Random Reflectionz, has asked us to list 10 ways you are the same of different from your younger self.
Man its kinda a tough one! Especially since I'm pretty sure I just turned 21.... right?!
10 things that are the same or different
1. I still love reading and try to do it whenever I can. Of course now I just don't have the time, or if I do get to sit and read, my son steals the Kindle to play his games.
2. I'm still stubborn, very very stubborn. Now I have a stubborn 2 year old to fight with.
3. Competitive. Sure I'm not playing sports anymore, but I will rock my fantasy leagues!
4. I still love shopping. But now I am usually buying stuff for the kids and not myself
5. I love watching movies. I worked at Blockbuster and got to seem them all first. I still love watching movies, just don't really get to since the kids are around.
6. I used to be able to wear kid clothes, cause I was tiny and skinny and short. Although
I am still short, I am not as skinny. Now I can only wear kid shoes.
7. When younger I was able to go out and drink... a lot, stay up late and sleep past 10 am. Now I can't drink much, and now get up to make bottles, not drink from bottles. And sleep past 6... I wish!
8. I grew up in a house full of four girls and one guy. Now I live in a house full of boys.
9. I didn't really have experience with kids. There was just 1 amazing kid that I baby sat quite often. (who am I kidding, I still have no experience even though I have two of my own and raised another one)
10. I thought top ramen was a meal.... Oh wait it still is :)