Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Funnies #13

Happy Friday Friends!!! Hope everyone had a great week and Halloween! We are headed off to a roller derby bout tonight. My friend's daughters are in two different leagues so we are off to cheer them on! It's really fun watching the girls do roller derby!

And now the funnies! You can find all these on my Pinterest board Laughs! Feel free to follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

My husband has recently started watching this show, Duck Dynasty. I have to admit its pretty funny
Duck Dynasty- Such a funny show!

HILARIOUS.

Did you hear that Disney bought Lucas films for $4.05 BILLION dollars!?
Lucas' Princess Leia joins the Disney Princesses' gang

You have my eternal respect

And of course some ecards!
Lol! Wow...who knew Pinterest could see my family!

so. stinking. true

So so true!
That's what I'm saying!

And last, but not least....

I really, REALLY want to do this to my kids
Make a secret stash of inappropriate pictures and compile for their 18th birthday and graduation... finally a reason to have kids

Come link up with us over at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

6 comments:

  1. Duck Dynasty is funny! I do believe that Disney is trying to take over the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show is pretty funny! And I though Disney already took over the world?

      Delete
  2. The bath picture had me spitting out my hot tea! Wasn't expecting that one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha it makes me laugh every time I see it!

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ahaaa that last one made me laugh out loud (LOL :)) Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware that Princess Lea is now a Disney...that's just weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last one cracks me up EVERY time I look at it :) I might have to do it with the boys LOL. And yes it's weird that Princess Leia is now a Disney princess

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna