Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Funnies # 14

Wow I am late today! For some reason I feel like I have a million and one things to do and can't seem to get it all done.

Perhaps I should stop all this baking I keep feeling like I NEED to do....

I know, I know, Get on with the funnies already. As always you can find all these on my Pinterest board Laughs! Feel free to follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

not one.

Observe carefully guys…
No. Way.��

Seems legit.

And last but not least, I stumbled upon this site. And while I am not a huge Star Wars fan, these pictures are awesome, funny and amazing and I love checking them out!

This couple's pictures crack me up!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

This is linked up with Emily at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

4 comments:

  1. Very entertaining. Especially like the *ahem* jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that unbake one...great ones as always! Sorry I'm so late stopping by, like you, between the things I need to do and the things I want to do I have little time to internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its this time of the year! I feel like we are so busy!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna