Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Funnies #16

Happy Friday!!! And Hi to all the new followers! I am so pleased you are all here :) How was your week? Any plans for the weekend? Our elf is showing up tomorrow, and I get to go shopping kid free on Sunday! I need an outfit for a wedding next weekend and I was told to look equally as hot as my husband in a tux! Yes you read that right, I am going shopping kid free for something for myself!!! Hopefully I can deliver! I think we are taking Jakah for a haircut... which is never really fun cause he hates it and won't sit still. Other than that we are free, maybe put up Christmas lights Clark Griswald style?

Either way its time for some laughs! Because everyone needs a giggle now and then. You can find all these on my Pinterest board Laughs! Please follow me, I'll follow back.
Follow Me on Pinterest

This show was awesome!
Miss this show    

"Merry Christmas! Shitter's full!"

Ha!

I want this sign in my house!
White elephant Christmas gifts...This cracks me up!!!

This shirt is hilarious!

I can't put my arms down!

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Next week I am doing my first ever giveaway!!! If you're into Nintendo DS games be sure to check it out! I am giving away two!!!

P.S. My shift key is stuck and its super annoying to have to pound on it to get all my million exclamation points!!!

This is linked up with Emily at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

8 comments:

  1. I always love your funnies!! Especially the one that doesn't know what a pay phone is! My ringtone is Payphone by Maroon 5. Now the 3-4 year olds that I watch sing "I'm at a Payphone". Like they even know what it is? LOL
    Have fun shopping and have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how funny it is to hear them sing that! Hope you have a good weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I would buy it just for that label!

      Delete
  3. Improvers are some of the smartest, most clever people on the planet. That show is hilarious! Have a great time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly have a talent that I don't have!

      Delete
  4. I love your funnies. I use to watch that show all the time, those guys were always great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show was awesome, I wish it was still on lol!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna