Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box 2012

My goodness! Have you guys heard of Influenster? I forget who sent me to that site but I signed up. Played around and filled out some survey type things.



And wouldn't you know it they sent me a beauty blogger box to review. Now I'm not a beauty blogger. Far from it. I barely wear make up, or ever do my hair. I have no idea how I was chosen. I think they took one look at my picture, saw that I lived with only boys and felt bad for me.

Photobucket Photobucket

Look at all the stuff they sent me!

My favorite thing is the Bath & Body Works candle! It's a scent I would have never picked out myself but now I love it! It's called Mahogany Teak wood  Even my husband doesn't complain when I light it. He normally does because I pick out "girly" candles.
Mahogany Teakwood 1.3 oz. Mini Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

I also received:
Kiss Ever PRO Lashes - Which I must suck at beauty cause they fell off. Maybe I wasn't doing them right? I did read the instructions though

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes - Was great eye shadow  Just wish I would have gotten on for green or blue eyes not brown. Maybe I will have to go buy one for green eyes and see if I get better effects.

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins - Great concept, probably works wonderful on thicker hair. I have such fine, thin baby type hair it didn't hold. Although nothing holds in my hair. I gave this to one of my sisters to try and she loved it. Held her hair all day while at work.

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Hair Defining Creme - Again is probably awesome, but I don't have curly hair. I tried it on my son (shhh don't tell him!) and it worked great. Didn't leave his hair "crunchy". I ended up giving this to my sister with very curly hair.

Vitabath Fragrance Mist - I received one that is a lavender chamomile scent. Not my favorite but still smelled nice. I sprayed it on my baby's bed to help him sleep and it seemed to work pretty good. I did see that had one that smelled like cupcakes. I'd like to try that one for sure!


All in all its pretty cool to get free stuff, try it out and give my opinion on it! If you'd like to sign up for Influenster send me your email and I will send you an invite!




4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! I don't think I'd be able to use the eyelashes either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a surprise to get a fun box in the mail! I'm giving the eyelashes to my sister, she'll probably figure them out!

      Delete
  2. I just signed up for Influenster and am working on earning badges. :) What great stuff you got in your box! Stopping over & now following from the Grow Your Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you get a voxbox soon! Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your blog :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna