Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? We went to a roller derby Friday night to watch our friend's daughters compete. We have so much fun every time we go. Jensen loved it! Came home late, around 11, when Jakah fell out of the car and hit his head on the cement. Got a pretty big gash and was bleeding. Poor guy, Casey kept him up for a couple more hours to make sure he didn't have a concussion. He's fine thankfully! Saturday we hung out with my niece and nephew. Took them to the bouncy house place to run off some steam! And then it was football / racing Sunday! So lazy day!! All in all a pretty good weekend!
This week, Ducky from Bat Crap Crazy suggested to Stasha, we list 10 amazing not so distant memories for Monday Listicles.
10 Amazing Not So Distant Memories
1. Jakah fell asleep on our bed yesterday. This has never happened before. He looked adorable
2. Taking my niece and nephew for the evening while my sister had a date night. It was the first time we have gotten to watch my niece.
3. Picking up the rolls of Jensen's neck to clean it out, he thinks its hilarious and giggles none stop.
4. Going to the jewelry store to pick out and have made a ring from my baby. My husband is awesome and buys me jewelry for birthing kids.
5. Going trick or treating with our friends and our kids friends. Its awesome seeing them all dressed up and going out together.
6. Going out with my BFF for her birthday wine tasting. Without our kids... We got pretty trashed. Had to call her husband.
7. Being home with a horrible ear infection. My husband took the kids to get my medicine from the pharmacy. Jakah came home with flowers for me. My husband says Jakah picked them out and insisted on buying them.
8. My dad in the hospital. No, that part isn't amazing, but him on morphine was. He was hilarious and making jokes at anything and everything. He sang, quite loudly about how big my mom's butt is (its not) in the ICU....
9. Jakah, figuring out how to get of his crib. During nap time, while I was in the shower. Coming into the bathroom eating two suckers. So proud of himself for being able to get them out of the candy bucket.
10. Jensen crying in his jumper, and Jakah goes over and starts making him giggle and laugh. Harder then I have seen him laugh before.