Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My husband had the whole week off so we have been out doing fun things! First he got fixed (not fun for him lol) I gave him a few free days off to recover without kids for that. Then we were off to see Santa, and surprised 5 kids (well 4 and the baby) with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge! We had so much fun and the kids loved it! Then there was Thanksgiving, and lots of cooking and baking done by me, so look for new recipes coming this week! We finished off the week with a trip out to the woods to find a Christmas tree and do some sledding! It was so fun!
Whew anyone else tired from my stay-cation?! Or is it just me?
There was also some Black Friday shopping. Did you know you could get almost everything advertised online with free shipping! Except the door buster deals, which I didn't need or want anyways. Score!
Even though I took a break from blogging, I didn't take a break from Instagram. I am addicted to it. You should follow me! I'll follow you back!
Good thing this weeks Monday Listicle suggested by Jessica is 10 photos from my phone! Or 10 baby names you considered. I'll add my baby names at the end, I don't think we even had 10!
10 photos from my phone during our stay-cation week
(anyone else lame and have a hard time getting pictures off their phones?!)
1. A rare, brothers together in matching jammies both looking at the camera picture!
2. A little nap with Auntie at the Great Wolf Lodge
3. The only whisk I could find to make gravy at my parents was a tiny toy whisk. I think it made the gravy magical
4. The only way to bake well is when wearing no pants
5. Made giant gingerbread men with grandma
6. Time for a quick bath
7. Cutting our Christmas tree down in the woods.
The tree cost us 10 cents, and its so charlie brown. But we got to go wheelin' to go get it!
8. The view from our Christmas tree. Above I-90 in Snoqualmie. This picture doesn't do the beauty justice
9. Watching the crazy sledding
10. Just eating some snow!
Whew there you have it! 10 photos from my phone during our stay-cation!
And just for fun, here are a few names we considered for our kids. I like uncommon first names and traditional middle names.
For a girl we only have 1 name picked out.
1. Finley Lucille (Lucille was my grandma and great grandma's name)
Other boy names my husband liked were
and for Jakah's middle name, we chose Eldon (Casey's grandpa) but the other choice was Silas (Casey's other grandpa)
There you have it!
This is linked up with: