Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Funnies #17

Happy Friday!!! This week seems to have flown by. Any fun plans for the weekend? My sister-in-law is getting married tomorrow so we get to dress up fancy and go to a wedding! Kid-free! It's almost like a real date! Ha Ha Ha

Anyways onto the funnies! As always you can find these on my Pinterest board Laughs! Follow me! I follow back :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

I can not stop laughing!!!

LOVE Tosh!

Haha!!



And it wouldn't be Friday Funnies without a few e-cards!
Mommy, watch this!

Ha! So true!

Photobucket

Come link up with Emily at Stop! She's Got A Camera!

6 comments:

  1. I laughed hardest at the restroom one. Have a great weekend/wedding/date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that last e-card brought tears to my eyes I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha. Thanks for the laughs. Hope you had fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna