Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Funnies # 18

Happy Friday!!! How was everyone's week? Any big plans for the weekend? I think I am finishing up my Christmas shopping tomorrow. Only have a few more little things to go. Then probably baking some cookies for the neighbors. Then off to a roller derby bout Saturday night, and we have 2 birthday parties to go to on Sunday! Whew!

Who's in need of some laughs today?! You can find all these on my Pinterest board Laughs! Follow me if you want, I follow back :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

By the way, have you started following me on Instagram yet?  It's usually pictures of my kids, or something fun we are doing that day. I love Instagram cause you get to peek into people's lives! I follow everyone there too!

Anyways onto the funnies!

ha ha

I LOVE the "Hey Girl" pictures!
Hey girl

This show cracks me up!
I love Duck Dynasty...so much!

And this show too!
HIMYM

And then of course we have a few ecards, they make me giggle
Oh, the truth, the deep, deep truth. ;)

Omg, haha. This is one of the best ones ive seen! Hahahahaha! :)

If a woman speaks and no one is listening her name is probably Mom.

Happy Friday Everyone! If you have some funnies of your own come link up with me at
Stop! She's Got A Camera!

4 comments:

  1. Ha haa I love your funnies! Have a great weekend, have fun at the roller derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not Friday, but these were great! :) Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help spread laughter! :) Some people don't get my humor LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna