Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 Christmas Songs

It's Monday listicle time! And this weeks topic was suggested to Stasha by Mrs. RKFJ and Rachee.

The boys around here don't appreciate Christmas music, and usually want it turned off right away. Of course there's the traditional songs, "Joy To The World", "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town", "Jingle Bells", etc...But these 10 Christmas songs MUST be played at Christmas time!

10 Christmas Songs

1. All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney


2. A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill

Get More:

3.Christmas Shoes by Newsong (this song makes me cry every time!)
 

4. Last Christmas by Wham!


5. Home by Blake Shelton and Michael Buble


6. Old City Bar - Trans-Siberian Orchestra (actually anything from their Lost Christmas Eve album)


7. Baby, It's Cold Outside by Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone (Elf Soundtrack)


8. Merry Christmas Baby by Colbie Caillat and Brad Paisley


9. A Mad Russian's Christmas by Trans-Siberian Orchestra


10. Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi (This is my son's FAVORITE song, we listen to it over and over)


This is linked up with Stasha at The Good Life  for Monday Listicles

14 comments:

  1. The boy is loving Snoopy and the Charlie Brown Special! I am loving ELF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Elf soundtrack is one of my favorite Christmas CD's

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you had Wham! on there. Rock on! And the Elf version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" is my favorite. Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just not Christmas without some Wham!

      Delete
  3. Christmas Shoes makes my eyes leak too and of course you included my favourite "Home"...yea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving them singing Home together!

      Delete
  4. My husband and I listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas CD year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son might want to live with you then! Seriously we listen to is 876 times a day

      Delete
  5. That Christmas Shoes song makes me cry every time, too! Even though our Christmas radio station plays it a little too often, and I get a little tired of it, it STILL makes me cry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I didn't even put it on my Christmas playlist because it;s on the radio so often

      Delete
  6. there's been a lot of Buble and TSO on the lists -- and that is AWESOME!!
    and my favourite Baby It's Cold Outside version - love Zoey's voice.

    but that Christmas Shoes song....oh wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zooey's voice too, did you know she had a Christmas album out. She has a group (duet) called She and Him, its pretty fun too

      Delete
  7. Yu had me at #1! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful men!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna