The boys around here don't appreciate Christmas music, and usually want it turned off right away. Of course there's the traditional songs, "Joy To The World", "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town", "Jingle Bells", etc...But these 10 Christmas songs MUST be played at Christmas time!
10 Christmas Songs
1. All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney
2. A Baby Changes Everything - Faith Hill
3.Christmas Shoes by Newsong (this song makes me cry every time!)
4. Last Christmas by Wham!
5. Home by Blake Shelton and Michael Buble
6. Old City Bar - Trans-Siberian Orchestra (actually anything from their Lost Christmas Eve album)
7. Baby, It's Cold Outside by Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone (Elf Soundtrack)
8. Merry Christmas Baby by Colbie Caillat and Brad Paisley
9. A Mad Russian's Christmas by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
10. Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi (This is my son's FAVORITE song, we listen to it over and over)
This is linked up with Stasha at The Good Life for Monday Listicles