Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 Reasons Why I'm Awesome

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Ours was pretty good, minus Jakah refusing to get a haircut. This was of course after we went to the kid place to find them not open, calling 8 other places and finding them not open and finally finding a salon that does kids haircuts. We should have known better and just taken him to the place we normally do.

This week for Monday Listicles our list master Stasha, with help from M at The Bonny Bard has asked us to list 10 reasons why I'm awesome.

My husbands wife is awesome!
Oy Vey... I'm not good at coming up with reasons I am awesome! But here it goes!

10 Reasons Why I'm Awesome

1. The kids are still alive at the end of the day
@Kimberly Hussell

2. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor, and can always find the funny in any situation


3. I'm pretty good at baking. You should check out my recipes!
yep lol

4. I'm to the point in my life where I don't care if you like me or not. I am who I am. Like me or Don't.
true ;)

5. I made some pretty cute boys


6. I'm good at remodeling, designing, and picking out cabinets, tile, etc for a house. It's one of my passions.

7. My knowledge of useless information, movies, and celebrity gossip makes me the perfect partner for Trivial Pursuit or any other game of that sort.

8. My homemade Stoffer's lasagna is AMAZING!!!

9. I get compliments on how good my laundry smells, so I guess I am awesome at doing laundry!

and last but not least

10. I am AWESOME at shopping!!! This is my receipt from yesterday.


What are you awesome at?! Tell us and link up!

29 comments:

  1. OMgosh..that first ecard nearly made me pee my pants! so funny. also, true!
    they are so cute - love the pj's.
    You are the best shopper ever! buy me something, or maybe adopt me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I love shopping :) I just need to find a job where I can shop for other people all day, preferably getting paid to spend others money!

      Delete
  2. OMG do you rent yourself out as a personal grocery shopper????
    LOVE this list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would! Think there's a market for it?

      Delete
  3. Are you for hire? Dallas and I have been planning to remodel our bathroom for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! But it will have to be in the summer, not sure I want to go to Alaska in the winter :)

      Delete
  4. Great list, and great cartoon things to go with it. I may need to put the first one all over the house. And on a T-shirt... on the side of my car...
    It is a wonderful gift to be able to laugh in most situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious and I love your ecards! Also I need a house designed and a personal grocery shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! This is a Awesome post! See, one more thing you are awesome at!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How the hell is that even possible?! ...mad skillz lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mad skillz... and I only shop on clearance. If it's not on clearance yet, I don't need it. Oh and all clearance was an extra 25% off yesterday, and I had a 25% off coupon!

      Delete
    2. Holy crap, that is insane, but definitely good shopping!

      Delete
  8. Your cards are ridiculously cool but that receipt at the end made my jaw drop. Awesome! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made my jaw drop too, it was pretty awesome :) Even if my husband didn't appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. I love shopping at Kohls during the holidays! The "you saved xxx" can't help but make you feel like a rock star, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those ecards- perfect addition to your list, and so funny! OK, I thought I was a good Kohl's shopper, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really just got lucky, everything on clearance was an extra 25% off and I had a 25% off coupon on top of it :) I love Kohl's!

      Delete
  11. Holy CRAP you ARE awesome at shopping! You need to teach me. I only go to the store because people think they need food and clothes and stuff. And the one about keeping the kids alive...that just makes sense to me! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish someone would pay me to shop for them! I love doing it and can always find amazing deals :)

      Delete
  12. It looks like I'm the only one who cracked up at number 8!!! Your boys are absolutely adorable! Just pray your little one is a late walker. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the only one that got my #8 LOL!!! So far he hasn't started crawling, but loves to stand, just like his older brother. And his brother was walking at 10 months... oh help me!

      Delete
  13. This is a great list. Your boys are adorable, and you made me laugh this morning. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can help! and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. My favorite smell is fresh laundry! And you girl can bake-fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thanks :) you can tell by my weight LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna