Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Ours was pretty good, minus Jakah refusing to get a haircut. This was of course after we went to the kid place to find them not open, calling 8 other places and finding them not open and finally finding a salon that does kids haircuts. We should have known better and just taken him to the place we normally do.
This week for Monday Listicles our list master Stasha, with help from M at The Bonny Bard has asked us to list 10 reasons why I'm awesome.
Oy Vey... I'm not good at coming up with reasons I am awesome! But here it goes!
10 Reasons Why I'm Awesome
1. The kids are still alive at the end of the day
2. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor, and can always find the funny in any situation
3. I'm pretty good at baking. You should check out my recipes!
4. I'm to the point in my life where I don't care if you like me or not. I am who I am. Like me or Don't.
5. I made some pretty cute boys
6. I'm good at remodeling, designing, and picking out cabinets, tile, etc for a house. It's one of my passions.
7. My knowledge of useless information, movies, and celebrity gossip makes me the perfect partner for Trivial Pursuit or any other game of that sort.
8. My homemade Stoffer's lasagna is AMAZING!!!
9. I get compliments on how good my laundry smells, so I guess I am awesome at doing laundry!
and last but not least
10. I am AWESOME at shopping!!! This is my receipt from yesterday.
What are you awesome at?! Tell us and link up!