Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 Things I Want To Make

Happy Monday!!! Did everyone have a good weekend? We went to my sister-in-laws wedding. Had a blast! Just wanted to share a few pictures of us all dressed up and looking cute.



Anyways its Listicle time again! Brought to us by Stasha and this weeks topic was suggested by the awesome Bridget at Twinisms!

Seriously, as you can tell, food is one of my favorite subjects! I LOVE baking! I'm alright at cooking dinner and am horrible at breakfast but baking! Be still my heart! Have you seen my Pinterest boards?! I am obsessed with pinning desserts I want to make!

Don't judge me, ok? :)

So here is a list of top 10 things I plan to (hopefully) make this holiday season. And it was so hard to narrow my list down to 10.

10 Things I want to bake this month!

1. Gingerdoodles or Snickersnaps
Gingerdoodles (Or Snickersnaps!)

2. Cinnabon Sugar Cookies
Cinnabon Sugar Cookies

3. S'more Brownies
S'mores Brownies. These are seriously delicious!

4. Rolo Cheesecake Bars
ROLO CHEESECAKE BARS

5. Rolo Stuffed Sugar Cookies
ROLO STUFFED SUGAR COOKIES!!! These just made my Christmas baking list!

6. S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
s'more chocolate chip cookies

7. Samoa Rice Crispy Treats
Samoa Rice Krispie Treats

8. Spiral Christmas Cookies
Cute Christmas cookies!

9. Reindeer Sugar Cookies
Love them... so cute and simple!

10. Soft Eggnog Cookies
They are as good as they sound! Soft Eggnog Cookies from Sixsistersstuff.com #cookie #eggnog #christmas

There you have it! 10 things I can hopefully bake this year. Now only to find people to send all this stuff too!

Hahahahahaha!

This is linked up with Stasha for Monday Listicles


16 comments:

  1. Yum. Cute reindeers, but those chocolate ones are calling my name. Snickerdoodles are my favorites, so make sure you let us know how those turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband loves snickerdoodles too! Hope the ginderdoodles come out!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I tried them yesterday and they are yummy! I didn't like the frosting though, it was too sweet! Definitely try them :)

      Delete
  3. I like your theory: If I am getting fat - I'm taking y'all with me!! LOL

    Those Rolo Cheesecake bars? Oh my... I can never make them. I will be in serious calorie trouble, and it probably won't be very pretty either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's one that probably won't be made, cause then I'd eat it! At least with cookies I only seem to try one and then I'm done

      Delete
  4. Those all look soooo yummy! I love the hearts on the Gingerdoodles or Snickersnaps and the Spiral Christmas Cookies are super cute!

    Love the diet plan, too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be the only diet plan that works Ha Ha! I can't wait to make the spiral cookies :)

      Delete
  5. This made me really hungry (as I sit here with my bag of candy corn :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! I always get hungry looking at the food blogs

      Delete
  6. Oooh, egg nog cookies - must investigate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made them yesterday and they are yummy! Although I didn't like the frosting much, It was good but I felt like they were too sweet for my taste

      Delete
  7. *gasp* I want to try them all!!!! My husband and I used to bake a batch of cookies once a week because it seemed healthier than store-bought cookies -- we knew exactly what went into them. We need to start baking again. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know which ones you try! I bake once or twice a week, cause its a stress reliever for me. Although baking with a toddler is actually more stressful than not baking!

      Delete
  8. Let me just grab my car keys!! I am on my way!!! How is the baking going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rush over! Did pretty good, made 3 off the list :) and a few other things not on the list LOL

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna