Monday, December 24, 2012

Secret Santa Ornament Exchange

Happy Christmas Eve!!! Hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I am finishing up wrapping, baking and getting things together. It's the first year Jakah kinda understands what is going on. He asked Santa for a specific present and it happens to be what Santa is bringing!!! So excited for tomorrow morning! I am charging up the video camera so I can record his face and reactions!

Anyways The Sarcasm Goddess set up an amazing Secret Santa Ornament Exchange, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it!

I received an amazing ornament from Laura at Catharsis. It is a beautiful little angel made from a piece of dish plate. I just love it! And it's so nice to have something girly on my boy tree!
  Photobucket Photobucket

I sent two ornaments to Kristin from That Unique* Weblot. I couldn't decide what to send her, that's why she got two! Hope she likes them!

Kelly from Writing Down To The Bones suggested the topic 10 Ornaments and then memories behind them for this week's Monday listicles.

Unfortunately I didn't put any of my amazing ornaments out this year. Between a 2 year old, a baby, a dog and a tiny charlie brown tree I just couldn't risk the chance of having ornaments broken. So I just have a few plastic and little (light weight) ornaments on the tree.


Well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! And enjoys the time with family and friends.!

This is linked up with Stasha at The Good Life for Monday Listicles and The Sarcasm Goddess


10 comments:

  1. I heard about the ornament swap a tad bit too late to participate. I'd love to do this next year.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas also!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. The ornament is truly unique. I love angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas also!

      Delete
  3. Your Charlie Brown tree looks lovely with the lights. :) Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes sense to me!! And I love your tree, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved the baking ornaments you sent! The kids each chose their favorite and placed them on the tree very carefully. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so glad you liked them! I thought they were adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna