Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WTF Wednesday - Santa Pictures

OK that seems like a weird title... but really we had Santa pictures taken. This year I did the boys together, and then Jensen alone with Santa since its his first Christmas.

Of course we were hoping Jakah would be more into it, but I think he is still scared of Santa! But he did ask for a green tractor. Which works out perfect since my husband restored an old John Deere pedal tractor for him. And no I didn't tell Jakah to ask for it!


My WTF is the fact that I have children that look like twins 2 years and 4 months apart.
Seriously


Minus the fact that Jakah was 4 months older, and fatter... They look identical!

2 comments:

  1. identical freaking cuteness!!!!
    love it.
    after 3 years of crying from one of mine, I gave up on the Santa pic this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year was a huge crying year! This year not so bad lol

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna