Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Peek Into Our Week # 2

This week has been busy! I start work next Monday and planning a birthday party this week has taken up a lot of time. Jakah is so excited for is tractor birthday party on Sunday. So we have been finishing up things for that.

It's also been raining. Like pouring rain for 3 days straight. So no outside time for us. Thank goodness today is sports day, Jakah needs to run!

Jensen has gotten crawling down. He is so fast now! And he tries to pull himself up to standing already. Slow down little boy!

Let's take a peek into our week...


Last week we play soccer at sports. I really thought Jakah would be more into it since he talk about soccer non-stop. Instead he just laid in the goal.


We went to the party store to pick up some last minute party things, and Jakah enjoyed trying on all the glasses


And then we went to Red Robin where he learned how to take pictures of himself on my phone


A week ago I bought him a book "The Little Blue Truck" He only likes books about trucks, trains, tractors, etc... So if I can get him excited to want to read I take it. Except we read "The Little Blue Truck" 5679 times in the first week. So I took him back to the book store where he got another blue truck book and a red truck book. Listening to me read to him must be working because he has the first pages memorized and I heard him reading these books to the dog and his baby brother


I know we did more during the week, but my stupid "smart" phone won't let me get the pictures off of it.

How was your week!?

GFunkified

16 comments:

  1. Your baby is crawling. How time has flown. We are having about eight (I hope it's only eight) 12 year olds over for my daughter's birthday on Friday night. Good luck with the party. I think with little boys and tractors you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's almost 8 months :( eight 12 year olds! Wow! We let Jakah choose what kind of party he wanted and that's what he asked for :)

      Delete
  2. Mine is obsessed with trains and tractors, too! It's so cute watching them learn the book. Your lil guy has AMAZING hair. Those glasses were made for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I totally wish I had his hair!!!

      Delete
  3. Have fun with the party! Jakah is so stinking adorable. I love seeing the little ones learn to love to read...even if it's the same book over and over and over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am pretty excited for the party, even if it is on Superbowl Sunday! Luckily I've found some pretty cute truck books for him to read!

      Delete
  4. Cute pics! My little likes to sneak selfies into my phone, along with some AWESOME video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far we haven't gotten to the video yet, I bet it will be soon!

      Delete
  5. Oh, we read the Little Blue Truck books EVERY night. "mama - BEEPBEEPBEEEEEEP" the 2-year old says... And he's so into them we can't even be frustrated.

    LOVE the little blond curls - what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We read both of them at least 5 times a day, It must be sticking cause he was reading them to the dog, almost all the words were right too :)

      Delete
  6. I love it - your "stupid" smart phone - ha ha ha! Your little guy sure is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture with the sunglasses melts my heat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because he is flipping everyone off :) And yes I just noticed that!

      Delete
  8. we've done the trains and tractors stage too. Little man is too cute. Also, I LOVE his hair. HE's rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a train party last year! And his hair is awesome, I wish mine was that way!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna