Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

My husband had the whole week of Christmas off this year (well every year, he saves up his time and takes that week off) So we did a TON of Christmas stuff. Went and saw Christmas lights, where Jakah was in heaven! Lights and mud puddles to splash in!




We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was so exciting because this year was the first year Jakah really started to understand Santa and what goes on. Months ago I found an antique pedal tractor and snagged it up for an amazing price. It just happened to be just like the one my husband had as a kid. so my husband restored it for our big Santa gift. Little did we know that Jakah, without prompting asked Santa for a green tractor! Score for us!!!

I ended up buying my husband some rims for his truck he was eyeing. We didn't know how long the same was going on for so I told him to go get them. I saved the Christmas present I had already about for him for his birthday in a few weeks. He bought me a Nintendo 3DS.... which he has played way more than me!

I'm going to photo bomb you with a ton of pictures!

Christmas Eve at Grandma's



Christmas Morning at our house




Jakah opened the trailer first and was just so excited about a trailer. He went crazy when he opened the Tractor





Santa even brought Stitch something!







Hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas!

I'll have a post of the before and after for the tractor up in a few days. It really was a labor of love by my husband.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great holiday!! Yay for that!

    Also, I love seeing the baby gate around the TV. We used to do the same thing! I passed that gate on to a friend & she uses it to guard the electronics too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's huge and ugly! but keeps kids out of the electronics and the fireplace :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna