Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Funnies # 22

Happy Friday! This week was long and so very challenging. I lost my patience about 3 days ago, and turns out you can get anymore anywhere! Ugh!

Anyways I don't know about you, but I need a laugh! (and possibly a very strong margarita or two!)

This week Emily has created a community Pinterest board for Friday Funnies! If you would like to contribute just let me know and I can add you. If not follow me on Pinterest anyways :)

Now for some laughs!

Tom Hanks, ladies and gentlemen



hahahahhaha

Sometimes a mom just needs a 5 minute break! haha

I totally want to do this to my parents and then see how long it takes them to see the baby
who can we do this to? ...

And last but not least
.
Although I usually just say "Son of a Me!"

Hope everyone has a good weekend! It's one of the last free ones for me before I start working tax season!

P.S. Have you signed up to get a present from me?! You Should! Who Wants Mail

8 comments:

  1. HA!!!! Love the wine picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I love the funnies. I don't love tax season...I did our W2s at over a week ago, and every employee that calls me and asks me where their W2 is, is getting held and post mark dated the 31st :) It's the little things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The IRS isn't even accepting returns before Jan 30th so just tell them that LOL

      Delete
  3. LOL - love them all. but the baby one....can you just imagine!!

    also, thanks for the reminder...I'm outta wine.

    good luck finding that patience, although I gotta tell ya...odds aren't good: it's very much prone to wandering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That baby one cracks me up! I totally want to do it to my parents, maybe during the family reunion this summer LOL!

      Delete
  4. That Jesus was here one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does wine make me think of you?

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna