Happy Monday!!! Did you have a good weekend?
This week for our Monday Listicles task, Ally from Just A Normal Mom has suggested we list our 10 Favorite Movie Quotes. But since I suck at remembering ANYTHING (seriously anything!). I am going to list my 10 Favorite Movies
I used to work at Blockbuster way back in high school. And have always loved watching movies. But kids are around and I am way behind on my movie watching.
I will watch these if they are on tv, or just pulling out the DVD, no matter how many times I have already seen them.
1. My ALL TIME favorite movie is Breakfast At Tiffany's. The boys won't watch it so I usually watch it alone.
2. Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell
3. Funny Face
4. Guys and Dolls
5. Roman Holiday
6. The Story Of Us - Just reminds me of how real relationships are
7. Lars and The Real Girl - This movie cracks me up! It's Hilarious!
8. Julie and Julia
9. Saved - So freaking funny!
10. Away We Go - LOVE, love, love this movie!
As you can see I love Audrey Hepburn, and many not very popular movies. Sometimes I find the independent, not huge blockbuster movies are the funniest.