Monday already! Whew that weekend flew by!
This week for Monday Listicles, Wendy the Twisted Domestic Goddess suggested we list out 10 things we wanted to do or be when we grew up. Well ain't that a difficult one! I don't remember having too many career goals, maybe I was hoping to marry rich?
1. Reporter - My mom still has tapes of me "interviewing" my sister on our tape recorder. Of course this was after my sister pushed me in our power wheels (my dad never bought us another battery) to get to the story! There may also be a few verses of the classic song Diarrhea recorded on those tapes.
2. Historian - I love history, and am totally nerdy and wanted to tell others about it
3. Builder - I really have no idea what I would build, but I loved the smell of cedar wood (still do) and wanted to work with wood so I could smell it all day long
4. Professional Shopper - I love shopping, love deal hunting, love it all. I guess I already kinda do that job, except its our money and its usually groceries
5. Cowgirl - Seemed like fun hanging out on a ranch full of cute cowboys!
6. Stewardess - I thought it would be fun to get paid to travel the world
7. Movie Reviewer - I really wanted to be paid to watch movies and review them
8. Beach Bum - I really wanted to just live on the beach, in a hut.
9. Photographer - I LOVED taking pictures in high school, but I mostly loved doing the developing work in the dark room
10. Pastry Chef - This is the only thing I can ever remember really wanting to do, with a passion. But for now I just cook / bake for my boys