Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Who Wants Mail

Do you like getting gifts? Do you enjoy it more than receiving gifts?

I LOVE giving gifts. Trying to find that perfect thing for someone. Sending a card to a friend just because it's a Tuesday.

I saw this on my friend Tami's blog, Pretty Purplexing and knew instantly I wanted to do it!

So the first 10 people who respond to this post will receive something special from me in the mail! It might be baked goods (most likely!), a trinket, soap or it might just be a card. It's a surprise!

At some point during 2013, I want to send something to YOU! And you get something other than bills in the mail!!! Who doesn't love that!?

So go ahead, comment away!

P.S. Don't worry about sending me your address, I promise I won't stalk you! Did you forget that I have two little kids under 3, I don't have time for stalking! Oh and I won't mail you a kid! It's against the law!

13 comments:

  1. Well this is the most super exciting thing I've heard all day! How fun!!! I LOVE THIS!!! --Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to send you something!!!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that picture!!!

    :)

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I'm doing the same thing through Facebook, but haven't decided what I'm sending yet. My e-mail is organic_mama@yahoo.com. Let me know when you want my address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll e-mail you when I send something!

      Delete
  4. I've seen this on Facebook and I'm seriously considering doing it too. On the blog, like you - because I love my bloggy friends! :) My e-mail is bocafrau@bocafrau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! I am so excited to send out gifts :)

      Delete
  5. HA! That picture is hysterical. I'm in! gretafunk@notenoughpatience.com. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna