Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 years

Today Jakah turns 3. It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by already. I find that I constantly have to remind myself ...
.

My sweet baby boy




I remember how much you wanted to get away from me, even while I was pregnant. Insisting on scaring us and trying to arrive early. Ultimately achieving your goal on your schedule and arriving 2 weeks ahead of time. You are fiercely independent and very much want to do everything yourself. And while this frustrates me now, someday it will be amazing. Because you are so much like me. That's how I am



I can't believe how much you have changed in 3 short years. I remember how you only crawled backwards for about 2 weeks and then insisted on walking well before your first birthday.



While you are independent you also have a sweet side that comes out. You generally care about your little brother, always worried about him when he cries or when he is alone. Or if I am upset and mad at you, you decide it's time for kisses and hugs.

You are funny, and always try to make people laugh at you.



So Happy 3rd Birthday Jakah! I hope you have a wonderful time at your tractor birthday you are so excited about!
I love you more than you will ever know!


6 comments:

  1. Happy third birthday. I hope the party is a blast~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. So sweet. Happy 3rd Birthday to Jakah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Jakah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I think when you are 3 you get a whole birthday week!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna