Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A peek into our week #3

Hey!!!
Anyone miss me? Jakah accidentally spilled coffee onto the keyboard of the laptop and broke it. I thought I was FINALLY going to be able to get a new one, but my husband figured out we could just replace the keyboard. So we are waiting for it to show up.
So it's been great getting all kinds of stuff done (you know, like when the internet is down) and catching up on my blog reading. Which of course I really want to comment on all kinds of things but can't. At least I can still pin on pinterest! Ha ha!
So anyways I am writing this from my phone, which is lame but I wanted to show off pictures from last our week. (At least I can get pictures off my phone this way)
So here it goes!
Jakah played t-ball this week and LOVED it. I think I am going to sign him up to play this spring.
He also turned 3 on Sunday, so we were busy finishing up party details. He has been so excited for his tractor party and everyone had a great time.
Jensen also decided this week that he is 8 months old and there for needs to be standing. Oh yes you read that right, my 8 month old baby now pulls himself to standing! Ahhhhh
We spent some much need time outside in the sun and in the snow!
Also took a visit to the ice cream store for some birthday ice cream.
Its been a busy week! Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

GFunkified

20 comments:

  1. I love those chubby cheeks! I'm glad my 11 month old still isn't doing that...yes, he is a crawling machine, but at least I've got a little more time on my side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous! Jakah only crawled for a few weeks and then was walking by 10 months, so I kinda figured Jensen would be early too, but not this early!

      Delete
  2. Those cheeks and those curls just SLAY me! I'm glad you can post on your phone at least, and hope you get that keyboard soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE his curls and wish I had them! It was kinda fun learning how to post from my phone

      Delete
  3. I Love that picture of Jakah on the swing!
    You are much more dedicated than I am. I don't think I would do a post from my phone. What a pain!
    Hope you get that keyboard soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kinda fun learning how to post from my phone, don't want to do it all the time though.

      Delete
  4. those curls are just the best. oh, and my oldest pulled up at 6 months (which was a little freaky weird if you ask me) too soon man! but, good for your little guy. And wow! blogging from your phone. THAT is a dedicated blogger :) thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his curls! Jakah was walking by 10 months, I was just hoping I had a little more time before Jensen did. And it was kinda fun learning how to post from my phone

      Delete
  5. The baby. What a face. Love those cheeks! And a post from your phone? I'm most impressed. Hope your keyboard gets there soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was surprisingly easy to post from my phone. At least it auto corrected all my misspelled words LOL.

      Delete
  6. I hope you get the computer fixed soon, but I'm way impressed you managed this from your phone! And that cake? Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband fixed the keyboard last night! Love Amazon 2 day shipping! And the cake was delicious!

      Delete
  7. Aren't phones wonderful? What wonderful photos - looks like a busy week for you. Hope your computer gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun learning how to post from my phone, but don't want to do it all the time! And my husband fixed the keyboard last night!

      Delete
  8. I saw the cake on Instagram. It is SO awesome!

    I can't imagine being without a computer for so long. Hope you get it all fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! My husband fixed the computer today so Yay!

      Delete
  9. How cute are your kids?! And what a patient dog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am in total amazement of how patient our old dog is!

      Delete
  10. Wow. Writing a whole post from your phone? I'm impressed!
    Also - adorable kids, how cute are they?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kinda fun doing it from my phone! Plus they have an app for blogger :) And thank you, I think they are pretty cute!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna