Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Peek Into Our Week # 4

Happy Hump Day! How is everything going this week? It's been a pretty slow, normal week here.

We had a day where the baby poop exploded all over everything, found out I didn't bring a change of clothes with me and so he had to come home naked. Of course he fell asleep in the car seat, so he napped naked also. I don't think he minded


We had a hat kinda day
 photo PhoneCamera610_zpscdd3a505.jpg

He has also figured out how to pull himself to standing, at 8 months (oh yeah he turned 8 months this week!) He now thinks he can walk, and just lets go of things. Of course this ends badly and he falls over.
 photo PhoneCamera618_zpsf61b1cec.jpg  photo PhoneCamera620_zpsa64eeced.jpg

I received my giveaway prize from Gfunkified. My son was so excited about the deliveries and couldn't wait to open and see what he got. Because of course everything delivered to the house is for him.


We went to an indoor playground birthday party. Jensen tried out the swing for the first time, and Jakah used the excellent manners I taught him and proceeded to eat the cake in one bite.
 photo PhoneCamera628_zpsef79b390.jpg


Worked on some Valentine's for his cousins and thank you cards for birthday presents  photo PhoneCamera603_zps016ed78c.jpg

I had a S'mores bar / Golden Graham off at work, which I won.


We turned Jakah's crib into a big boy bed. So far nights have been good, but good bye nap time and the hour I had alone!


How was your week?

This is linked up with
GFunkifiedMemoriesCaptured1



14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad my youngest is starting that now, they never do end well, do they!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they don't! And they still keep doing it!

      Delete
  2. He looks so happy standing in his crib! And the s'mores bars look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their faces kill me every time. SO cute. Also, the s'mores bars. OH MY WORD. And if it makes you feel any better? I've brought all four of the kids home naked in their car seats, at least once (probably more).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I have brought the other one home naked too. I am horrible about keeping clothes in the bag, especially since it full of two sizes of diapers, pull up, wipes, formula, bottles... not much more room in there!

      Delete
  4. Oh the curls! So sweet and we've all been there with the poopsplosions. Glad it has been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't bring myself to cut those curls off! I wish they were mine!

      Delete
  5. aw, cutie pies. yep, we've had our share of poop explosions too. So big at 8 months! He looks very proud of himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The naked picture totally cracked me up - he did look pleased!
    Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Their cuteness saves them many times!

      Delete
  7. I remember the first few weeks after the crib conversion and no nap time. Thankfully, it worked out and naps restarted on their own! Also, forgetting the diaper bag or extra clothing was a normal occurrence for me! Cutie pies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good to hear naps might come back! I think part of it is we are stuck in the house in the winter, not burning as much energy. And the big boy bed is a whole new thing. At least he stays in bed for bedtime!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna