Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Funnies # 23

Holy Moly! On Sunday my baby turns 3! THREE! I can't even believe it! We are finishing up getting his party all together. Today I start baking the tractor cake. No it won't be a tractor, it will just have tractors on it!

Monday, tax season officially starts for me. I am not looking forward to it this year due to a weird schedule and having no child care. So I will be going in when my husband gets home and working late, oh and on weekends. It's going to be a LONG three months!

Of course I still have funnies for you! There is now a community Friday Funnies board, if you want to contribute let me know and I will send you an invite!

Now onto some laughs!

Don’t Be Insulting!

.

stop checking-in ;) #humor #funny

All the time

So relatable.

This last one is funny, and I know I posted it on Facebook this week already but it's so freaking ADORABLE!
.

Happy Friday! Hope you have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love the superhero dad photo - I've seen that on FB this week, and it's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used algebra 3 times this week... Helping my kids with their algebra homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! Especially the With and Without Kids scenarios. Isn't that the truth?!

    I also wanted to let you know that I am giving you The Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-first-award-liebster.html

    Love your blog!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! As soon as I get a keyboard to type I will get started on this! Too much work on my phone Ha ha!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna