Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Funnies # 24

Happy Friday!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am in need of some laughs this week.

I am just getting threw my first week of tax season. It's been hard working around my husband's schedule but it's only for a few months. Plus I finished my tax return! Woohoo!!!

My husband fixed our laptop also! While it was fun learning how to post from the blogger app, I don't want to do it all the time.

Onto the funnies! You can follow us on our Community Friday Funnies board on Pinterest.

If you want to join in and pin let me know and I'll add you. The more the merrier!

Awesome

Shark week

How to burn 800 calories in just 30 minutes
I laughed more than I should have.

Lol

love it

Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd!

I don't know why this last one makes me laugh so much, but it does.

Anyways Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Those two kill me! Any time they do anything, I laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making me think this week! I had to actually study the bus one and the ice one to figure out why it was funny. I think my brain might have gone on strike.
    And you laughed at the last one because it is funny. Is this from a new movie they are shooting, or have I been so far under a rock I missed something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I don't think its from a new movie, at least not one that I know of! Now I'm going to have to go google it!

      Delete
  3. I thought the photo bomb and ice ice baby were hysterical until I saw the swag one and started crying from laughing so hard! I used to have a crush on Paul Rudd until I saw this picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! My husband LOVES Paul Rudd, and that picture makes me laugh

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna