Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Funnies # 25

Happy Friday! How was everyone's Valentine's day? I had great, grand plans for my boys but unfortunately we were struck down with the flu. So we spent Valentine's day in our jammies watching movies, while I cleaned up throw up and diarrhea and did 8 loads of laundry. My husband ended up working late, but he still brought me flowers :) What a sweet guy!

So who needs a laugh?!
Emily and I  have a Community page on Pinterest, feel free to follow it! And if you want to contribute let me know and I'll add you.

lol.

Hahaha!

Trail mix

.

Tina Fey

Yes!

This is why I can never remember my passwords...
And that is why I can never remember my passwords!

Happy Friday Everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Ug, the flu! That sucks we had the stomach flu in Nov. and the regular flu in Dec....hope it moves quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moved from me quickly! Seems to be hanging around the boys for a while though. Hopefully we are over it!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I'm so the skinny Cinderella mouse. What was his name? The fat one was Gus, right? Ahhhh. Gotta go Google...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally can't remember his name! But the fat one was Gus Gus?! I've been trying to have the boys watch it but they are anti princess movies!

      Delete
  3. I love that last one. Seriously, I get so frustrated my passwords sometimes contain the f word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate trying to come up with passwords, and of course they are never the same so I forget 98% of them!

      Delete
  4. I'm a little late getting to the funnies.....but turns out they are just as funny - if not more - on a Wednesday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, Any day is good for a giggle :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna