Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funnies # 26

TGIF!!! Happy Friday!

How was your week? The other girl at work has been sick all week, so I've been pulling double duty and doing both jobs. It's not bad, and makes the time go faster but man it's hard to get everything done in the few hours I am there at night!

This week my kids decided they hate sleeping. Neither has slept threw the night, they have both been up at an ungodly hour, and no one is taking naps! I think the baby might be cutting some teeth. So to say I am exhausted is an understatement.

Seriously I was excited to go to the dentist yesterday and get a cavity filled. Not because I love getting it done (although I am used to it since it happens quite often) But no, because it meant AT LEAST an hour of peace and quiet. No kids asking me for things or crying, not doing chores, nothing. Just laying in the chair getting my tooth fixed. Oh an I didn't pass out from the needle! So that's always good news!

So onto the funnies! Emily and I have a community Pinterest board dedicated to Friday Funnies. If you would like to help pin please let me know and I will send you an invite! We'd love to see your funny pins!

LarryDavid@starbucks

I WILL do this one day!!

Ha ha

Surprise pregnancy…
Really Ina.

I swear this is my dog!
lolol

And just in case you're stressed and need a break
works every time

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend! I think we are going to look at a camping trailer to buy on Sunday... That will be a post for another day. About how much I love camping and am so excited to buy a trailer...

That's my type of camping :)

6 comments:

  1. Sigh... LOVE staring into those baby blues. I had to share that one with every single coworker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! Print it out and hang it up in the office :)

      Delete
  2. That last one is sooo me. I so want to love camping, but I suck at it so hard, it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But I am sucking it up and taking one for the team. My husband loves it, and my son seems to love it so far.

      Delete
  3. That Ina Garten one is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear she really says that! It cracks me up!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna