Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Peek Into Our Week # 7

Happy Wednesday!

Thanks Greta at GFunkified for reminding me weekly to take the pictures off my camera :)

We had a few days of sunshine, and took the baby to the Dr for his 9 month check-up. And I realized that while he is still a "baby", he is so big now! Jensen seems to have moved to toddler stage so much faster than his brother.
 photo PhoneCamera681_zps3bbde1a5.jpg
 photo PhoneCamera684_zpsf1373860.jpg  photo PhoneCamera688_zps7bdc86ac.jpg

At least Jensen is more into cuddling with me than his brother ever was. Maybe it's because he is teething and clingy and never wants to be put down. He did let the Easter Bunny hold him!
 photo EasterBunny2_zps2e06d2c0.jpg  photo PhoneCamera698_zps1028e19b.jpg  photo 16_zps02d3afb3.jpg
Did you also know it was daylight savings this week?! How sad is it that I didn't even notice missing that hour, because I never really sleep anyways.

We took Jakah in for his 3 year pictures, which is always a process but at least we got a few cute ones.

 photo 15_zps76785cbb.jpg  photo 8_zps6ede2d69.jpg  photo 6_zps406ccbd8.jpg  photo 3_zps96e119ac.jpg

 photo 14_zps05432582.jpg 

Jakah got a haircut on Sunday (we should have done it before the pictures!), I feel like it makes him look so much younger.
 photo PhoneCamera690_zps04f3c3ff.jpg photo PhoneCamera706_zps5da43e12.jpg
  

We are also getting more into potty training. The way that seems to work the best is to just let him run around naked. He pees in underwear and pull ups, and so far there haven't been any accidents just being naked.


GFunkified

8 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! And it looks like spring is just around the corner where you live! I looking forward to seeing green grass again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we had 2 days of sun and then back to gray and rain. We really only get a few nice months out of the year here in WA

      Delete
  2. The never ending potty training. ug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like potty training is taking forever! and that we are getting no where!

      Delete
  3. We did naked days, too. I'm all about it (as much as you can be all about potty training). I love the hair cut!! And I will never get tired of seeing pictures of those two. Holy cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Potty training seems to be taking forever or I just don't know what I am doing. At first I thought his haircut was too short but it turned out pretty cute!

      Delete
  4. So much cuteness! Love the diaper baby in the mirror picture. Love your boy's sweet curls - before and after the haircut. And the 3 year old pictures are very cute! Oh, I'm way impressed your baby let the Easter Bunny hold him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I only do it for their 1st year. It's the only time I can get them to sit there without screaming :) After that I don't really care.

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna