Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Funnies # 28

Happy Friday!!! I have been crabby, crabby, crabby this week. Don't really know why.

The great trailer problem reared it's ugly head again when we found out the guy dated the title for Oct 2013 and we couldn't put it into our name until then. We also couldn't sell it. Thankfully the guy called us back and met up with my husband at a Dept of licensing to change the date and get it all worked out. He didn't want to meet up with us, but I kindly threatened to have the trailer impounded and he would have to pay all the fees associated with it since its in his name. So he agreed to meet up. I was kinda hoping he wouldn't so He would get stuck with a huge bill.

Either way I still hate the trailer with a passion... And I think my husband is planning on keeping it. Ugh!

Sunday I am going to brave the mall and attempt to get Jakah's 3 year pictures done, and Easter bunny pictures done. I doubt Jakah will see the bunny, but Jensen will have his 1st bunny pictures taken. I am frustrated and stressing about it already!

Anyways I need a laugh, and a drink or maybe 17!

Emily and I have a community board on Pinterest just for Friday Funnies. We'd love for you to join us, so let me know if you want an invite!

Why Bring A Fire Extinguisher
Hee hee

so true

Bitch did what?

Good. lol

oh my gosh so funny



Hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the look of your blog.
    The 'boob' picture cracked me up!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That text is really funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna