Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday Listicles - 10 Favorite Smells

Oh poo its Tuesday! And I totally forgot to do Monday Listicles! It's OK if it's a day late right?!?

10 Favorite Smells

1. Baking - pretty much anything, cookies, cakes ANYTHING! Smells yummy!

2. Bread - It's a little weird that I have a candle that smells like french bread, but I love it

3. Fresh cut wood - Especially if it's Cedar

4. Lilac - Why isn't there more lilac scented candles?

5. Newborns

6. Kids fresh from the bath

7. Men's Cologne - My husband doesn't wear it often, but when he does I love it

8. Fresh Laundry - Sometimes I like to open the window and smell the laundry being dried in the dryer

9. Rain - Not just any rain, the rain that comes after a few days of sunshine.

10. New Leather

What's your favorite smell?



12 comments:

  1. Ah, forgot about lilacs and fresh cut wood. Definitely good smells...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cedar lined Hope Chest. sometimes I lift the lid just to inhale the scent. It's huge and takes up so much space -- but I can't get rid of it because that glorious smell Never Fades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous!! Send it to me :)

      Delete
  3. I do love freshly cut wood -- and pine sap. Don't really like it on me -- but the smell makes up for the stickiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't like the stickiness, but the smell is so good!

      Delete
  4. New leather, totally agree with you on that one. Fresh wood is pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally felt weird saying new leather. I was thinking car seats, but then realized I like the smell of new leather boots too Ha ha!

      Delete
  5. I almost listed cedar, then I thought of pine and apple and maple. I should have just put fresh cut wood too. i don't think I've ever seen a lilac candle? Love the smell of them when they're in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but I don't think I have looked that hard? I do have a mahogany teak wood candle that smells like wood...

      Delete
  6. Baking and bread made my list too!

    I'm going to have to rediscover the lilac scent because I see a lot of people putting it on their list.

    Happy Belated Monday Listacles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Maybe because they aren't around all year, only in the spring :)

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna