Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3 Year Old's View

Have you ever just given your kid a camera?

I found an old camera that I had broke. Found out I had a warranty on it, so sent it off to get fixed. I had already bought myself 2 cameras by now. (Bought one, broke it, bought another one. Yes it's a trend)

Anyways I had the camera fixed and sent back. So I gave it to Jakah so he would leave mine alone. I can break mine without any help from him thank you.

He has been so busy taking pictures of things that interest him. It's funny to see what is so important for him to take pictures of.

I thought I'd share just a few (he has taken over 200!) things that made me laugh when looking at his pictures

This first one he took of himself on my phone  photo PhoneCamera2651_zpsfb277086.jpg  photo JakahsCamera056_zpsadbce0e3.jpg  photo JakahsCamera048_zps22dc0823.jpg  photo JakahsCamera041_zps67bdabd6.jpg  photo JakahsCamera066_zps648df02f.jpg  photo JakahsCamera073_zps38547d3e.jpg  photo JakahsCamera074_zps083d9768.jpg  photo JakahsCamera081_zpsf6c43755.jpg  photo JakahsCamera087_zps9a717cec.jpg  photo JakahsCamera089_zps1c4685f6.jpg  photo JakahsCamera093_zpsfeef1f2d.jpg  photo JakahsCamera190_zps93b5c8e9.jpg  photo JakahsCamera187_zpsd3d2aaca.jpg  photo JakahsCamera186_zps4040e111.jpg  photo JakahsCamera185_zps51b8c990.jpg  photo JakahsCamera177_zpsa24405ef.jpg  photo JakahsCamera169_zps07be9c5b.jpg  photo JakahsCamera165_zpseff5639a.jpg  photo JakahsCamera156_zps21161ed0.jpg  photo JakahsCamera154_zps0b371106.jpg  photo JakahsCamera145_zpsb84fcd9a.jpg  photo JakahsCamera139_zps92df1d1b.jpg  photo JakahsCamera135_zps6dd23644.jpg  photo JakahsCamera130_zps363785fb.jpg  photo JakahsCamera126_zpsc80fe3af.jpg  photo JakahsCamera115_zps187c972f.jpg  photo JakahsCamera105_zpsead9cb10.jpg  photo JakahsCamera100_zpsb2967bab.jpg  photo JakahsCamera026_zps7c6bf7bc.jpg

These totally make me laugh, and there are so many I didn't put up. Mostly pictures of his toys Ha ha!
GFunkified

20 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    I once gave my son a camera to take along on a school trip. His class went to see the Adams River Salmon Run and I really wanted him to take some pic of the salmon. When he came back home the camera was full with close-ups of his own face... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! Thank god for digital cameras!

      Delete
  2. Really cute idea! Found you via #IPPP
    Adorable perspective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of them are pretty well shot! Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are pretty cute! Even the ones I didn't post

      Delete
  4. LOL! I love when I get my camera, iPhone or iPad back from the kids. Even though they're older, they do the same thing and it's always a trip to see what they shoot. Usually themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son took pictures of baking soda LOL! It's funny to see what he sees

      Delete
  5. OMG stop it...this is the cutest!!!!!! What a fun idea. I love that he took so many pictures of his toys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even post half of them lol! His toys are very important :)

      Delete
  6. Well, toys ARE important! I love it, all the baby brother and mama pictures! My daughter loves to take pictures and videos, and she will take a 5 minute video of a show on tv. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear he takes all the pictures of me since my husband never does LOL!

      Delete
  7. That is so cute. I'm waiting to get a new camera so that I can pass mine on to my little guy. He's so curious about taking pictures and is always asking me to take pictures of different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to see what's important to them!

      Delete
  8. Yes! I let me kids use my phone's camera...and also sometimes my DSLR. I know some people might think I'm crazy for handing over such expensive stuff, but I'm all for supporting my kiddos' creativity. As long as I'm close by anyway :) Because it's so completely amazing what they can capture! And the pride and joy they feel toward their "art" is pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are brave! Although I can't be trusted with a DLSR Ha ha! They are so excited about what they take pictures of!

      Delete
  9. That is funny. I love the puff-stuck-to-face shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorite pictures! I love it!

      Delete
  10. Those first two of you and he both in camo with thumbs up are awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... You can't tell we are related at all!

      Delete

Go Ahead Leave a Comment, You Know You Wanna